Friday 25 March 2016

The Danish Girl

I’ve never seen anyone so wonderful
As that breathtaking Danish girl
Round, firm, golden brown and downy
I saw her and my head whirled

She was language student in Mexico
Her college had a pool
I was invited to use it
By someone I knew at the school

She was poolside with some other Danes
Wearing a green polka dot string bikini
She was breathtakingly perfect in every way
The target of every male in the vicinity

Her splendid body was covered all over
In golden down as fine as mink
Her breasts were like coconuts
She was so brown only her lips were pink

She had the blondest hair
Her eyes were forest green
Did I tell you already
She was the most beautiful girl I’d ever seen?

My lust was so obvious
My pitch so intense
I knew I had no hope
Wooing her made no sense

But I’ve never shied from trying
Even when the target’s too tall
Sometimes it’s the big ones
That have the farthest to fall


She was polite, listened to my pitch
carefully considered the prospect
And respectfully declined my advances
It was all done carefully, with respect

I've met blonde girls, girls with green eyes
And girls as brown as persimmon
I've met girls with perfect bodies
But never were they all in one person

I’ve never seen anyone so wonderful
As that breathtaking Danish girl
Round, firm, golden brown and downy


I saw her and my head whirled

No comments:

Post a Comment